Tamilnadu 12th Class HSC Sep / Oct 2013 Supplementary Exam Online Application Hall ticket - www.dge.tn.gov.in:
The Government of Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination DGE with the latest notification about the 12th Class HSC Supplementary examinations 2013.
The Tamilnadu state board 12th Class HSC Higher Secondary examinations is scheduled to be held in the month of September/October 2013 at all the Districts examination centers of Tamilnadu state.
The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination had recently released the examination time table 2013 for the 12th Class HSC Higher Secondary examinations.
The candidates can apply online using the application form for the 12th Class HSC Higher Secondary examinations 2013.
The students those who had applied for the 12th Class HSC Higher Secondary examinations 2013 can view and download the examination hall ticket online.
To get the Supplementary Examination September / October 2013 Hall Ticket the students need to select the Class, enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
Tamilnadu Plus 2 Supplementary Exam Time table 2013:
- 23.09.2013 - MONDAY - Part - I LANGUAGE PAPER I
- 24.09.2013 - TUESDAY Part - I LANGUAGE PAPER II
- 25.09.2013 - WEDNESDAY Part - II ENGLISH PAPER I
- 26.09.2013 - THURSDAY Part - II ENGLISH PAPER II
- 27.09.2013 - FRIDAY Part - III Part-III PHYSICS ECONOMICS
- 28.09.2013 - SATURDAY Part - III Part-III Part-III Part-III MATHEMATICS ZOOLOGY MICRO-BIOLOGY NUTRITION & DIETETICS
- 30.09.2013 - MONDAY Part - III Part-III Part-III COMMERCE HOME SCIENCE GEOGRAPHY
- 01.10.2013 - TUESDAY Part - III Part-III CHEMISTRY ACCOUNTANCY
- 03.10.2013 - THURSDAY Part - III Part-III Part-III Part-III BIOLOGY HISTORY BOTANY BUSINESS MATHS
- 04.10.2013 - FRIDAY Part - III Part-III Part-III Part-III Part-III Part-III COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH INDIAN CULTURE COMPUTER SCIENCE BIO-CHEMISTRY ADVANCED LANGUAGE(TAMIL) TYPEWRITING(TAMIL & ENGLISH )
- 05.10.2013 - SATURDAY Part - III Part-III Part-III Part-III ALL VOCATIONAL THEORY POLITICAL SCIENCE NURSING (General) STATISTICS
Government of Tamil Nadu,
Directorate of Government Examination,
Chennai - 600 006,